Incinerator Model TS250 PLC, Overview
This model is small-scale waste incineration equipment for small waste output. Construction
is dual/double combustion chamber with 02 units oil burner, batch load incineration equipment.
Waste feed chamber is 1800Liters (1.8m3, TS250 PLC). Primary & Secondary combustion chambers
and smoke filter chamber. Batch load on the bottom of chamber. Incinerator PLC panel control suit for local operation.
|Main Product List per 01 set||Primary Combustion Chamber|
|Secondary Combustion Chamber|
|Smoke Filter Chamber|
|Incinerator PLC Control Case|
*(upgrade to Stainless Steel, free cost)
|Italy oil/gas burner: 02 units|
|Oil Tank (if oil fuel): 300Liters|
Items/Model TS200(PLC) Picture
Principle Solid Waste Incineration Treatment Burn Rate Average 250 kg/hour Feed Capacity Average 350kg/feeding Control Mode PLC(Programmable Logic Controller Incinerator) Combustion Chamber 1800L Internal Dimensions 150x110x110cm Secondary Chamber 750L Smoke Filter Chamber Yes Feed Mode Manual Voltage 220V Power 0.9Kw Oil Consumption (kg/hour) Average 28 Gas Consumption (m3/hour) Average 33.6 Temperature Monitor Digital Display Temperature Protection Yes Oil Tank 300L Feed Door 80x60cm Chimney 10Meter Chimney Type Stainless Steel 1st. Chamber Temperature 800℃–1000℃ 2nd. Chamber Temperature 1000℃-1200℃ Residency Time 2.0 Sec. Gross Weight 8500kg External Dimensions 300x160x190cm
Burner operation should be Automatic On/Off
Fuel : diesel
The supplier must provide necessary information for the best of the installation
This incinerator with “PYROLYTIC” combustion must have:
· Refractory concrete :
§ . Thickness : ≥100 mm
§ . Nature: 42% of Al203
· Insulate in fibrous panels :
§ . Thickness: ≥75 mm
· Nature: Calcium silicate.
* Burner of lighting of waste, with fuel, standard mono-bloc casting guiding plunging flame, lighting and safety of electronic ignition, permanent ventilation, electromagnetic sluice gate of regulation and isolating valve.
* Plate of combustion in Carborundum, avoiding the fixing of glass and slags.
A chamber of post combustion of gases
* A burner of combustion of gases,
* A device of injection of air allowing a total recombustion of gases,
* A device of air inlet of cooling of waste gases,
* A sheath of evacuation of the gases burnt.
* Carcass in strong sheet steel with support of connection.
* Composition of the refractory;
· Refractory concrete :
§ Thickness : ≥150 mm
§ Nature: 65% of Al203
· Insulate in fibrous panel :
§ Thickness: ≥85 mm