Medical Waste Shredder
Capacity: Should be 150 liters.
Should be capable to shred up to 100 liters of the treated waste.
The technology should be capable to treat hospital waste including sharps like needles,
lancets, scalpels and soft materials like bandages.
Must render the waste to be unrecognizable.
Following accompanying documents must be supplied with the treatment system and shall
be available at the Site:
- Operation instructions (including process description.
- Loading and maintenance procedures.
- Short-form of operation and loading procedures.
- ASTM International (ASTM):
C401 91 (2005) Standard Classification of Alumina and Alumina-Silicate Castable Refractories
C612 04 Mineral Fiber Block and Board Thermal Insulation
- National Fire Protection Association (NFPA):
70 07 National Electrical Code
82 04 Incinerators and Waste and Linen Handling Systems and Equipment
- Underwriters Laboratories (UL):
50 07… Enclosures for Electrical Equipment
PART 2 PRODUCT
2.1 INCINERATOR INSTALLATION
- The incinerator shall consist of a low temperature carbonizing changer (primary chamber) in which the waste
components are converted into gas by heat which is produced through incomplete combustion as the result of a deficiency
of air, and a gas reactor (thermal reactor) in which the gas is burned with a controlled excess of air.