Heater 20 Kg
Burner electrically ran
A cage for receipt of biomedical waste;
A burning chamber with fireplace with a filter to preserve ashes;
An air supply;
A wind generator allowing supply air.
Burning temperature: 1800 ° C.
Consists of all gadgets. ▪ The burner ought to be a modern-day garbage disposal system, made
to bum medical waste in a neat in addition to eco effective
fashion. It needs to use a temperature based reasoning control system
To supply ideal control of the operating problems and
incorporate a high ability thermal oxidizing extra chamber.
It needs to be made to keep the exhaust gases, for a minimum of 2
secs to make sure the device’s dependable damage of the combustion
▪ All the burners to be supplied as well as established fulfill the
Waste Keeping Track Of Standard 2006, authorized notice No. 121 of
29th September 2006 as well as specifically third schedule legislation
( 26, 47) connecting classification, standards, standards, in addition to
procedure for establishing as well as running incinerators.
▪ The capability of the burner called for must be to the
specifications with a capacity to thaw 100kgs/Hr.
▪ The burner will be operated a three-phase power supply
▪ For the technological exam, not just the treatment plant
the whole system will certainly be taken into consideration. It will be the responsibility
of the Bidder to give a complete system, consisting of all eventually
moreover essential extra systems and also additional
▪ The system supplied will be established to run normally under
the conditions of the buyer’s nation. The conditions include
Power Supply, Environment, Temperature Degree, Wetness, and so on
▪ The Potential customer needs to supply a warranty for one year.
▪ All message, spec etc. on all control running user interfaces as
well as on info displays in addition to on print-outs will certainly remain in
▪ The Potential buyer supervises of all consents as well as also approvals for
importation. The Prospective purchaser will offer all the vital
paperwork in order to aid with the authorized demands for the
installation as well as likewise putting into usage the tools.
▪ Duration of Implementation is 90 days from agreement trademark for
delivery to website along with completion of all confirmation procedures
needed for the issuance of provisionary approval.
▪ Representatives of the Obtaining Authority and also the
Recipient, together with the Prospective customer’s representative, will
carry out the controls, testing and likewise initial authorization for provisional
as well as also last authorization. The provisionary and last approval shall
occur at the last location.
▪ Customer care: The Prospective buyer is called for to guarantee that a.
upkeep, solution and also dealing with centre, which is recognized by.
the Manufacturer, as well as which has the ability to swiftly offer genuine.
additional components and also consumables recommended by the Distributor.
is supplied throughout the one year solution warranty duration. In.
fulfillment of this demand with their offer, possible purchasers must.
send a declaration authorized by the producer or agent.
of the manufacturer:.
ͦ Providing the name along with address of its qualified.
upkeep, solution in addition to repair centre,.
ͦ Verifying that this recognized maintenance, service and additionally.
repair work centre has the ability to swiftly provide authentic extra components along with.
the consumables suggested by the Manufacturer; and.
▪ The Prospective buyer will be liable to offer as well as additionally install all.
devices supplied to the healthcare facilities in the.
Republic of Kenya. The Bidder will supply a time routine over.
the total structure as well as creating duration. The delivery.
and additionally setup time have to be agreed between prospective buyers, target.
Clinical center and additionally the Getting Authority. The treatment plant must.
show up pre-assembled. The Possible customer shall ensure that all parts of.
the plant moved by sea shall not be supplied as “deck.
▪ It is prepared for that the Potential purchaser cooperates really carefully with the.
service provider for the new waste managing framework/ property and also will.
make available all required technical information, attracting, and so forth to.
▪ The Prospective buyer will provide as well as also mount the incinerator with the.
adhering to connected specifications
For the Supply, configuration & & & & appointing of a Professional Waste Burner as comprehensive listed here:.
i. Waste kind Healthcare waste.
ii. Waste thickness 125 to 350Kg/M3.
iii. Waste Calorific Value 4000 KCAL/Kg.
iv. Dampness internet material 10-25%.
v. Approximated ash residue 5-10%.
vi. Little capability 100Kg/hour established loads.
vii. 2nd chamber 2 seconds @ 1100 ° C. viii. Environmental Administration Coordination Act, 1999 and also specifically, Waste checking standards, 2006.
2.1 Secret Combustion Chamber.
▪ The crucial combustion chamber is the significant framework of the.
heater, made from light steel plate and also tensed with.
rolled steel areas. It is brought from the flooring level on a.
considerable steel help framework. Internally the covering is lined with.
calcium silicate insulation and likewise a warm face combination of very.
obligation brickwork or high durability castable.
▪ The primary burning chamber require to guarantee minimum separation.
temperature degree is not less than 850 ° C
. One Guidebook Lots Burner making up:.
▪ Handbook Loading door (sturdy steel door with suitable.
▪ Horizontal strong hearth, refractory lined vital burning.
chamber. Approximate dimensions 800 mm sizes x 2100mm.
▪ Complete sized mass load/ash elimination door.
▪ 1 off diesel-fired ignition heater– – temperature managed.
▪ 1 off melting air supply follower and likewise blood circulation system, automated.
▪ High capacity second combustion chamber with house time.
not much less than 2 secs @ >> 1100 ° C. ▪ 1 off diesel-fired afterburner– – temperature level managed.
▪ Control panel– – automated operation.
▪ Temperature level indication primary as well as additionally additional chambers 0-.
1200 ° C. Both chambers need to be shielded with refractory.
material (extremely commitment 100mm thick firebrick with 25mm thick.
calcium silicate insulation).
Remember: The second burning chamber have to make sure that the gas temperature as established versus the within wall surface in the second chamber & & & & not in the fire location, is not much less than 1100 ° C. 2.2 Throughput.
100kg/hour at a little calorific worth of 4,000 kcal/kg and also a common bulk density of I20kg/ M3 for fundamental waste along with l60kg/ M3 for healthcare waste.
The waste will be reduced by 90 ~ 95% to leave 10 -5% ash.
2.4 Quality/Environmental Needs.
▪ Setup Monitoring and also Sychronisation Act, 1999.
2.5 Running Duration.
▪ Anticipated day-to-day operating duration 8 hrs.
▪ Maximum running period 12 humans resources.
▪ Should be refractory lined to the adhering to requirement; Hearth in addition to.
reduced area of chamber walls.
2.7 Warm face product.
▪ Super responsibility firebrick.
▪ Limiting constant option constraint 1500 ° C. ▪ Thickness 100mm.
▪ Thermal conductivity 1.3 W/mk.
▪ Calcium silicate.
▪ Limiting constant service constraint 1000 ° C.
▪ Thickness 25mm.
▪ Thermal conductivity 0.095 W/mk.
2.9 Smokeshaft/ Lot.
▪ Need to be manufactured from refractory lined light steel or high.
top-notch air-cooled stainless steel. The chimney/stack needs to have a.
minimum elevation of 10 meters over ground degree.
▪ Refractory lined flanged smokeshaft should more than the elevation of.
any type of kind of existing roofing adjacent to the incinerator.
▪ Give training equipment to lift, put up as well as likewise position smokeshaft, along with.
offer sustains slings as essential. Enable cutting of tree.
branches to assist in the workout.
▪ The smokeshaft will be painted with accepted warmth immune.
paint after arrangement.
2.10 Ignition Burners.
Totally packaged oil kind, total amount with electric ignition as well as additionally flame failure controls, wired with continuous running fan as well as likewise complete with all shutoffs, fan as well as additionally electrical motor.
· Optimum rating: a minimum of 450kW/hour.
· Heater: set up on/off procedure.
· Optimum usage: a minimum of 6 litres/hour.
· Ordinary consumption: at least 3 litres/hour.
Fully packaged oil kind, total with electrical ignition along with flame failure regulates wired with consistent running fan and also total with all shutoffs, fan as well as also electrical motor.
Maximum ranking: at the very least 450kW/hour.
Burner: set up on/off operation.
Maximum use: at the very least 9 litres/hour.
Average intake: at the minimum 4.5 litres/hour.
2.12 Flue gas therapy.
▪ Demands to have particulate cleanser (scrubbers). A mechanical.
fragment collection agency ought to be incorporated after 2nd.
shedding chamber for removal of bit pollutants.
entrained in the flue gas stream.
2.13 Diesel Storage tank.
▪ To supply diesel services storage tank (Capability 400 litres).
including degree indication.
▪ The container need to be connected to the burner at greater level.
to make it possible for free-flow of diesel from the tank to the incinerator.
The connecting pipe needs to be a black pipeline of approved scale.
as well as size. Consist of various other going along with gadgets and.
▪ Attach heaters to fuel supply.
2.14 Electrical Supply.
▪ 3 stage 415 V a.c., 50/60 Hz.
Procedure handbook 2 collections.
Service/maintenance guidebook 2 collections.
▪ National Atmosphere Keeping An Eye On Authority (NEMA).
5 Capability to service devices.
▪ The agent/supplier will have adequate facilities, spare elements,.
consumables and also certified as well as also experienced technical personnel.
▪ Provide elevating gears as forklift, gantry, rollers, and also training.
jacks and additionally establishing heater.
6 Selecting along with Training.
▪ The Rep will examine prepared operating specifications
▪ The representative shall carry out a 2 days operation & & & & maintenance. training to the Biomedical engineering staff members along with heater.
operators after configuration & & & & appointing of the devices.
7 Commissioning Maintenance Agreement.
▪ Prior to the expiration of the service guarantee/ signing off, the distributor shall.
supply a 1 year alternative option parts (e.g. oil filters, air.
filters), the Quarterly normal upkeep price per quarter.
for 3 (3) quarters.
Maintenance control recommendation.
▪ The maintenance agreement cost consists of work, transport and also.
lodging for the participating in service technicians.