(B) Features and Specifications of the Steam Boiler: Features of the Boiler:
- It must be an Electrical boiler
- Splash proof electric enclosure and switches
- Door Isolator to main electric enclosure
- Alarm lights and Safety/protection against excel pressure
- Level control on feedback water tank
Technical Specification of the Boiler:
- Output: between: 90-110 kg/h (F&A 100 deg C)
- Working pressure : between 7-10 bar
- Boiler water content : between 80-100 litre
- Feed water take content : between 60-80 litre
- Power consumption : between 60-75Kw
- Number of Heating Elements: 3-4 nos.
- Electrical requirements: 400Vac, 50 Hz, 3 ph
(C) Technical Specifications of Tab washer Features:
- Fully automatic and manual modes.
- Metal construction, SA 240/304
- Sensors to maximize both machine efficiency and operator safety.
- Must use Re-circulating cold wash water to minimize water consumption and operating costs
- Disinfects all bin surfaces
- Uses Powerful blow dryer to remove excess surface water
- Must be compliant with all North American and EU regulations
- Tub washer able to wash bins of a suitable size, the norm being 38 g
- Must have an water reservoir of capacity minimum: 225 litre
- Perfectly suited for hospitals and clinics by processing up to min. 300 bins per hour.
- Time to wash and dry one bin after loading approximately 30 secs.
- Bins loading on wash station at a time — approximately 12 nos.
- Overall length : approx 30.0 feet
- Overall height : approx 8.0 feet
- Overall width: between 3.0-3.5 feet
- Height to Conveyer from ground: approx 3 feet.
Drive of the Tub washer:
- Motor driven
- Moto: Horsepower: approx 4.0 HP
- Power: 220 vac, 1ph or 400 VAC, 3 ph or the suit customer needs
Bins to be included:
- 200 nos with different color (based on the requirement of the hospital)