The secondary combustion chamber must destroy the contaminant product and must resist to high temperature(1100 °C)
Process Filtering system: Scruber to be mentionned as optional
Emission Standards Compliance: BS 3316 or équivalent standard
Version , the entire carcass of animals ( cattle , horses ,
Sheep, pigs , etc.) , as well as biologically hazardous waste
Products in the fuel stove .
? Opening Doors – the closure and fixation automated system ,
Which are managed remotely by the operator .
? designed to work in long mode and fast
Action ( Quick Start EP – i)
? Fully mobile – mounted on wheeled chassis
Even during the operation . Incinerators must be provided
As standard equipment a special truck
– Average temperature of combustion: ≥ 900 ° C
– Setting up the room: double wall;
– Materials of the combustion chamber in contact with the incineration zone: material refractory that can withstand
temperatures of over 1100 ° C;
– A burner using diesel fuel;
– Capacity of destruction hourly minimum 3 kg
– Fuel consumption less than or equal to 3 liters per hour
– Steel chimney with a length of six meters minimum
– Handling: compact and requires low technical skill level;
– Security: incinerator with a safety system to withstand shocks of explosions due to the unintentional introduction of
– Room capacity: 100 liters minimum
– Chamber of ashes: providing a tray of ash recovery.
– The proposed incinerator to be modular assembly system to overcome the maintenance difficulties in case of cracks.
(please Submit Pictures or photos).
– Each unit must be supplied with a device to fight against fire
– Each unit must be supplied with the following accessories:
- A minimum of 6 kg extinguisher
- A garbage bin for temporary storage of waste and ashes;