Fully automatic sequential control provided by internal
PLC system providing control of:
- Secondary chamber pre-heat
- Burn cycle (variable)
- Cool down cycle
Diesel, LPG, Natural or Bio Gas.
Typical Fuel Consumption
Diesel: 8 / 10 litres per hour
Liquid Propane Gas: 6 / 8 litres per hour
Natural Gas: 7 / 9 Nm3 per hour
240volt 16 amp.
Chamber Volume 2.38m3:
2.2m (l) x 0.9m(w) x 1.2m(h)
Load Capacity up to 1000kg
Load Method Top
Medical Waste Incinerator will be quoted in accordance with Technical Specifications provided below:
1) A self-contained, diesel fuel, medical waste incinerator with a minimum burn rate capacity of 100 kg/day.
2) A medical waste incinerator shall be specifically designed by the manufacturer to dispose of all Bio-Hazard medical
3) At a minimum the unit shall be sized to incinerate 2.0 kg/exam-room/24-hrs when being operated continuously for 12
hours per day, but no less than 100kg/day total.
4) The Incinerator shall be manually batch fed.