The burners shall comply with the requirements of BS 799 or DIN Standards. Each shall be the packed type and
incorporate automatic stop/start programmed timer control, flame failure equipment and ignition failure equipment to
close off the fuel supply in the event of malfunction.
- Each burner shall be designed and mounted for ease of access and so that they may be fully maintained from
outside the combustion chamber. The burners shall be mounted so that waste cannot block the flame ports.
SL No Description Fill up the bidder
1 Hydroclave for Medical waste Treatment Plant
- The processor must be approved to sterilize & treat the following types of medical waste:
— Liquids: Blood, body fluids etc.
— Blood bags & tubing, gloves, Gowns, drapes, etc.
— Contaminated packaging: bandage etc
— Sharps & Sharp containers
— Disposable instruments
— Glass products
— Human and animal tissue (surgical and pathologic)- Based upon MWM regulations.
— Cultures, stocks and glassware
* The processor must comply with a documented efficacy level of 6 log10 reduction in spore survival (99,9999%) of the
* The processor should reduce the volume of the waste by 60% to 80% through complete dehydration and sterilization of
* The processor must have ZERO harmful emission level and meet or exceed all standards required by the EU.
The whole waste treatment system should be offered as a complete unit consisting of following equipment and
(A) The sterilization processing unit
(B) Steam Boiler
(C) Tub washer
(D) Heavy duty external shredder
(E) Conveyer belt — based on Manufacturer’s Recommendations
(F) Bin Lift/Tipper
(G) Spore tester
(A) Features and Specifications of the Sterilization Processor unit:
Technical specification of the processor.
* Steam autoclave in combination with a heavy duty Fragmenting System inside the vessel/ chamber
* The vessel must be of Double Chamber
* Capacity (kg/load): minimum 2001cg/batch/cycle
* Volume of 140-190 liters of bulk per cycle
* Average Cycle time: 60 minutes
* Operating temperature : 121°C to 135°C
* Operating pressure: 1.1 Bar to 2.4 Bar
* Sterilization time : approx. 30 minutes at 121°C/1.1 Bar or approx 15 minutes at 132°C/2.5 Bar to achieve 6log10
* Fragmentation inside the chamber: Heavy duty with maximum size of final product <20 cm.
* Volume reduction of the waste after processing : by 60-80% through complete waste dehydration including liquid
content of the waste
* All actions after loading for sterilization, fragmentation of product is to be occurred in the same chamber/vessel
* Pre or Post-air evacuation should not be necessary or used
* Exhaust air quality: Does not require any venting for odor control
* Operating System: Fully automated with manual over-ride. (On board PLC capable of generating written report with
cycle time, cumulated time at > 121°C
* The option should be there for Internet connectivity by phone, cable or
* Boiler: should not require pre-heated water
* Electrical requirements: 220Vac, 1ph or 400vac 3ph to suit customer needs
* Noise level at full operation: < 80 dB
Working Principle of the processor:
* The processor should utilize steam technology in conjunction With a mechanical fragmentor (grinder) to sterilize
medical waste, thereby making the residual waste safe for disposal in landfills.
* The sterilization vessel MUST be a double walled (jacketed) cylindrical vessel
* Pre-shredding of infectious waste must not be accepted, the fragmentation must occur safety inside the scaled vessel
* The sterilization vessel/chamber must be fitted with a motor driven shaft to which a heavy duty grinder(fragmenting
arm) is attached inside the vessel to produce all unrecognizable size of the waste product.
* The Fragmenting are must rotate to agitate waste continuously throughout the heating and sterilization cycle to
ensure that the fragmented q agitated wastes (including sharps and liquids) are exposed evenly to sterilization
temperature and pressure.
* Steam heat should be applied to the jacket only, while the agitated waste absorbs the heat from the jacket and makes
its own steam from its moisture content.
* Should not need for special autoclave bags — simple bag or box should be workable
* MUST not need for hi c-treatment of the waste.
* Liquids and gases MUST remain locked inside the vessel until sterilization is complete – nothing should be vacuumed
or pumped out in its infected state.
* Jacket steals heat to dehydrate the waste completely regardless of its original water content.
* All the hot condensate from the jacket is recycled, making the processor very economical to operate